The Doing Method: And Why You Should “Just do It”

Post image for The Doing Method: And Why You Should “Just do It”

Still, many blogs are popping up all about the Four Hour Body, yet  despite all the talk about slow carb diets and Occam’s protocol, I find it interesting that there is little to no talk about the 15 minute female orgasm. Why?

Men are obsessed about sex, it is supposedly all we think about (at least every 7 seconds) according to experts.  Being a man, I can tell you we also talk about it with our guy friends. It seems that this chapter of the book would dominate the discussion on the internet or for that matter the locker room. Yet, despite it’s provocative title it has gained little attention.

Costco banned it, the TV networks have ignored it, and the four hour body couple, despite being a four hour body couple must not need it.

What are we so afraid of? Are we afraid of admitting that we don’t know everything there is to know about sex? It seems like all the men I know are masters of love-making. At least that is what we tell each other.

I am no exception I must admit. When my wife and I attended the weekend OM’ing workshop with OneTaste upon waking the second day, we made the decision to avoid being filmed for the rest of the CNN special that brought us there. This is something that I am ashamed to say. Part of the reason I was there in the first place was to act as a spokesman and medical advocate for female sexual health.  Yet, when it came time to put my money where my mouth was I balked. In the last minute I became a big wimp.

Today I finished the book Tribes. If you haven’t listened to this book you should. Seth Godin at the end of the book touches upon this idea of me being a wimp. He describes the value of being a heretic. And you know what he is right. The world is full of a majority of people following the status quo. I believe the people of OneTaste are heretics:  the best kind. They are pushing the envelope, talking about something no one else is willing to talk about at a time it needs to be talked about. So is Tim, I respect him for including this chapter and this content in his book.

So how about the rest of us? This is a call to all 4 hour body bloggers and readers. Don’t be afraid to be a heretic. Open the book and as Nike says “Just Do It”. The four hour life is about maximizing time spent living life, maximizing health and well being through principles that involve trimming away the non-essential and focusing on the most important 20%.

So talk to your  partner and ask her if she would be interested in a 15 minute orgasm. If she says no, assume she is either crazy or lying. Look in the mirror and ask yourself why you are afraid of giving a 15 minute orgasm.  You could spend all  your time perfecting Occam’s protocol or eating beans, eggs and protein shakes. This will help you build a perfect posterior but for what greater good?

There is nothing to loose trust me! It will be weird I guarantee, but you will learn something.  You will do it wrong the first time, and probably the second time as well, you will giggle with your partner, you will fail, and then you will not fail for a few seconds. You will be a little (ok maybe a lot) uncomfortable the first, second and maybe even third time. And then something wonderful happens, it lasts longer than just fifteen minutes. Maybe day’s, maybe months, maybe a lifetime. You become closer as a couple, you feel more as a couple, you share more as a couple!

Being afraid, yet willing to fail is a sign that you to are a heretic.  And this should make you proud. Then when you are done being a heretic proclaim it, it is then that we can move beyond these comfort barriers we have set for ourselves and into the better space we all deserve.

Related Articles:

Resources:

Rachel April 16, 2011 at 1:44 pm

From the book and sites like yours it seems as though this is not a 15 minute LASTING orgasm but how to produce an orgasm in 15 minutes on women that seem to have a hard time having one. Or am I missing something?

Stephen April 18, 2011 at 5:50 am

Hey Rachel I just wanted to thank you for your comment, I loved it so much I ended up writing a blog post on it. I did not mention this in the post but I believe that OM’ing as a process may actually be one of the best tools to help women who have been unable or are unable to achieve orgasm to achieve one. Although this is not it’s sole purpose I have found when counseling patients that we have very little in our bag of tools to help people in these situations (women or men). According to the people at one taste they are beginning a medical study to see if it could work in this manner.
But, you have to ask yourself why did Tim (the 80/20 guy himself) focus his limited space on the topic of sexual health discussing the “doing method” if there wasn’t a bit more to it.

Jenny April 19, 2011 at 3:21 am

Wow, Stephen! Thanks for sharing your experience with OMing with such honesty and candor. When I first OM’d the curiosity outweighed my fear and YES! you get past the awkwardness to a place of nourishment and connection with your partner. Glad I found your blog and look forward to reading more. Namaste.

Stephen April 22, 2011 at 4:06 pm

Thank you Jenny as well, I really do believe your work is necessary and timely. Like you, I believe the slow movement is a better way to live and experience life. Your blog is beautiful, and I love what you have to say (thrivable.com)

Cinn Fields May 1, 2011 at 4:51 pm

Your enthusiasm is wonderful! I suspect you haven’t spent much time doing background research – you’ve had other things on your mind (smile)!

“I believe the people of OneTaste are heretics: the best kind. They are pushing the envelope, talking about something no one else is willing to talk about at a time it needs to be talked about. ”
– Yes, they are heretics, and I’m not sure how far they are “pushing the envelope”. I actually think they are on a well traveled road. Lots of other people have been talking about this … as Tim Ferris says, this information has been around since 1976. From what I can tell, the OneTaste folks are only the most recent of the many folks who picked up this information and run with it – and they seem to be doing a great job. The Bodansky’s have written four books about this, Regena Thomashauer has written two books, Bob & Leah Schwartz wrote books about it, Patricia Taylor has written books about it, and now Nicole Daedone has written a book about it. What they all have in common is that they all studied with Lafayette Morehouse, and the students of Lafayette Morehouse – at least three of Nicole’s teachers learned from Morehouse and I think she went to the source too. I think if you check, you’ll see that the Morehouse folks are *still* talking about this.

Stephen May 14, 2011 at 6:10 pm

Thank you Cinn, this is just a wonderful reminder that the TRUE pioneers (like most great artists) the REAL heretics are often the ones who get little recognition, because as you pointed out (wonderfully I might add) that the ones who were pushing the envelope and creating the next generation of heretics have been around for a while. Now that I have more time (smile) I will have to go back and do a little bit more research. I did know that Nicole Daedone had studied at Morehouse but I would love to learn more about their history. How does this relate to Alfred Kinsey’s research in the late 40’s and 50’s? No matter what this is a fascinating topic and I believe the topic of human sexuality is an important one, especially how it relates to health in general. Thank you so much for your comment, I would love to hear more of what you know on this topic, it would make for a wonderful blog post!

LaMont Cranston August 23, 2011 at 7:27 pm

Dear Stephen, Yes, it is true that most of the information that is currently being taught by Nicole, Mama Gena, Patti Taylor and others originated at Morehouse. If you’re seriously interested in you research, you might check out their Lafayette Morehouse website. From what I can tell, these people still have the best and most complete information that’s available about sensuality.
Best wishes!

Stephen August 23, 2011 at 10:10 pm

I think the reason Nicole has been successful is simply through OneTaste’s ability to bring this method in a new an fresh manner to a broad new spectrum of the population. Honestly being profiled in the “The 4-Hour Body” was probably one of the best things that could have ever happened to them. I am not sure if this was with savvy marketing or just plain luck. While Lafayette Morehouse may still have the most complete information out there, their website http://www.lafayettemorehouse.com/about.html is dated and not at all inviting. Like Borders who has now been put out of business by companies like Amazon, the people at Morehouse should take note. This would be a great time for them to update their website, create a social media platform and start delivering their message. Otherwise they will not be able to do what they could probably do so well.. Bring a fresh and healthy look at the world of sexuality/sensuality to a population much in need of it!

LaMont Cranston August 24, 2011 at 11:14 am

Stephen, We both agree that the world could use a healthier look at sexuality and sensuality. In my lifetime, I have watched the ongoing evolutions of greater freedom for women, gays and other minorities, and, quite obviously, these are works in progress. I also see wannabe major political candidates who seem to want to “cure” homosexuality, discourage masterbation, etc. (For the record, I am a happily married heterosexual, and I think that what consenting adults do in privacy is their own business.)

In regard to Lafayette Morehouse and One Taste, I think that you may be mistaken in thinking that these people have similar goals. I consider myself to be a seeker of information, and I am enthusiastically interested in such things as history, religion, spirituality, philosophy, science, the nature of consciousness, utopian communities, unconditional love and other things. From all that I can tell, Nicole set out to be famous (and it looks like she’s on the way to doing that), and the Morehouse people set out to create a specific kind of community in which having a reasonable take on sensuality was a component. It appears to me that they have succeeded at doing exactly that.

Unfortunately, I do not have much time this morning, but I am more than willing to engage in a discussion with you on any of the subjects that arise from these areas of human experience. Thank you, LaMont

LaMont Cranston August 24, 2011 at 12:54 pm

Stephen, OK, I have a bit more time before I go to the airport, and you’ve got me thinking about this, so here goes…

I have been following things in the so-called human potential movement since the 1960’s, and I have known Victor Baranco, Nicole Daedone, Patti Taylor, MaMa Gena, the Bodanskys and quite a few others. (I hope you get it that I am not name-dropping or bragging.) I’ve also known people who were tight with the folks at Esalen, est and people such as John Gray.
Basically, I’ve seen a lot of things come and go, and I do the best can to separate the s— from the shinola, if you know what I mean.

I do not wish to dismiss the accomplishments of Tim Ferriss. In fact, I think that he and others are entitled to all of the success they can achieve. That being said, I do have doubts about his perspective on life. I also might add that a very wise friend and teacher often told me that there were advantages to being rich, but being famous is a drag.

Back in the 1980’s, some people published a book called “Life Extension” which was chock full of information about how to live longer, be healthier, add strength, etc. At the time, I devoured the book, and, I’ve got to say, I got to a place where I was in the best shape of my life. I do not see that much of what Tim Ferriss is offering up is all that different from the authors of that book.

I’ve got to tell you, Stephen, I am more impressed that you appear to be genuinely interested in having a better and more loving relationship with you wife, including in the area of sensuality, and that you are, obviously, a good and loving father. So far, it appears to me that Mr. Ferriss is a bright, ambitious and articulate young man, but I would be much more interested in examining his relationships with family, friends and significant others in his life than I am in knowing about what he’s accomplished on the dance floor or in the area of martial arts. It’s one thing to have oh-so-much time available in your life; it’s another thing entirely when it comes down to how you use that time.

I look forward to hearing from you, LaMont

Stephen August 26, 2011 at 6:30 pm

LaMont,

I wish I also had more time to respond, I am in a rather remote spot on the Oregon Coast but found this internet connection for a few moments and wanted to quickly write to you.

Your comments deeply moved me to the point that I was reminded again of why I started to write here in the first place. I cannot thank you enough for this. After reading your comments I found myself both deep in thought and content to know that people like you are out there. You bring a much needed perspective, which is something that I myself lose from time to time.

It is so easy to get caught up in all the Bull S-, and sucked into the “shanola” as a wise man once said. And I find the only way to avoid this is often through the advice and wisdom of others. Within a community we are lucky if we come across such a sage. Otherwise the conversation can become quickly monocular and lost amid the minutia.

You again reminded me of an important fact that I also know to be true: A world of greater love an understanding is what we all truly seek and yes indeed “love is the only way to get there”.

You have given me much food for thought that I am still digesting. I hope to write more about this soon, but until then continue to share your message, it is being heard with open ears and a heart that really needed to hear it…

Thanks again,

LaMont Cranston August 27, 2011 at 10:14 am

Stephen, I hope you’re enjoying your time on the Oregon coast. (I used to live in Newport & Astoria). I am also enjoying our discussion and the possibilities of where it might go. I thought I’d send a few more ideas in your direction for you to think about.

For starters, I’m not going to ask you to believe anything I tell you strictly on faith. I’ll support whatever I’m saying as best as I can, although I do not want to give out the names of certain people I know without their overt agreement. I’m very interested in the sciences, but I also love such things as philosophy, spirituality, history, Jesus, etc. I find, after examining every source I can find, I can often make a “beyond a reasonable doubt case” that something is true., and that’s good enough for the legal systems of virtually every country that considers itself to be civilized. I realize that the sciences use a different yardstick, and I’m constantly reminded of how little science can actually prove.

I’d also like you to consider that people like you, myself, Tim Ferriss and lots of others have something in common. We are all hustlers. I realize, in certain circles, being a hustler has negative aspects to it, but I love being a hustler. A hustler is somebody who lives by his wits and creativity, and he’s always got irons in the fire. (We can get more into this as we go along.)

In closing, I’m going to suggest to you that I have done research in areas that Mr. Ferriss probably hasn’t, and I’ve done my homework. I think what Mr. Ferriss has accomplished is quite impressive, and I give him full credit for being brilliant, ambitious, driven and successful. He also has a very high threshhold of pain! I believe him to be a guy with the absolute best of intentions, but I’d still like to see how he lives his life on a more personal level.

It’s nice to succeed at things, but there are people who are flat-off success junkies. I’ve succeeded at lots of things in life, but it turns out that success is a relatively low-level goal, and a lot of people who achieve wealth, fame and success find it does not make them feel as if they are living a gratified and gratifying life.

OK, Stephen, that should hold you for awhile. I hope you’re having a wonderful time in Oregon. LaMont

PS: The Shadow was famous for saying “Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows.” What The Shadow never got around to saying is that there’s a lot of love and kindness lurking in the hearts of men and women. See you soon…

LaMont Cranston September 2, 2011 at 11:05 am

Stephen, It’s been awhile since I’ve heard from you (are you still on that beach in Oregon?), and I thought I’d send a few more thoughts in your direction. I mentioned that there are people who are success junkies, and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with being that kind of person. What I’ve also suggested is that many people find that achieving a certain measure of success does not make this feel like they are living a happy, fulfilled and meaningful life.

Let’s consider an example. Let’s say that you can lift a 100 lbs. rock, and you have the goal of being able to lift a 200 lb. rock. So, you set a goal, and you go into whatever training, exercise and dietary regimen that you get into. Let’s say that 12 months pass, and at the end of that time, you’ve achieved your goal…you can lift a 200 lbs. rock.

For starters, good for you! However, once you’ve achieved that goal, what then? How about formulating a new goal, to lift a 300 lbs. rock? Whatever goal you set in this area, you’re always going to find that there are some rocks you can lift, and some rocks are too damn heavy. We also might go into your motivations for wanting to lift all those heavy rocks, especially since you are a large-brained being that has the ability to use tools, hire people and do other things to get heavy objects lifted.

In my case, I’ve gone to gyms, pumped iron and been involved in all kinds of other exercise and dietary programs. It turns out that I’ve always been fairly strong, and I do other things, including charity work, gardening, walking, etc. to move my body. It also turns out that I don’t get many requests to lift 100 or 200 lb. rocks.

What I’m asking you to consider is the motivations that you and other people have for doing what they do. I’m also asking you to consider other possibilities besides success-based goals. Instead of going for success in career, finances, athletic feats or whatever, how about if you used as your yardstick “What would be the most loving way that I could handle this situation? What course of action would best serve the world and make it a better place without compromising who I, Stephen (or LaMont), believe to be true.

OK, enough of this rambling for now. I recognize that you are a guy with the best of intentions, and I also recognize that you have the kind of youthful (and useful) energy that goes with being young. See you soon…

Stephen September 2, 2011 at 10:41 pm

Good Evening Lamont!

I absolutely love reading your comments. And tonight your letter (sadly) no longer finds me on the Oregon Coast, but a small hillside just outside Fall River Mills California. We just put our son to bed and I am watching the sunset descend over a very big rock. What a site! I don’t think I could ever lift this rock though.

I wish we could have this conversation in person over this view, although the way you wax philosophy and the ease at which you write makes me feel like I am.

My dad and I were sitting at the dinner table late into last night discussing the idea of a new blog titled “The Four Hour Father”. You remind me of him because you make me question my actions and my motivation for certain actions. You also bring up so many good questions/points around the ideas of intimacy, the definition of success, the meaning of life.

I can tell you live a rich and meaningful life; I will never look at the word hustler the same way again. Thank you for that.

I pulled open your comments and read them to my dad. I did this because we were discussing the “4-hour philosophy”. I knew that your words regarding who Tim Ferriss is as a “person” would resonate well with him, and they did. As they have with me.

I am not sure why I started this site (but you have me thinking about this). Yet here we are, and maybe this is reason enough. There is something about the 4 Hour Workweek that goes beyond the sometimes obvious “hustling”, although there is plenty of that.

It is the reminder that life is short, that life is not simply about the rocks you lift, or the size of your rock garden, but if those rocks were handled with passion, and if they were rocks that you chose, not ones you lifted because someone else told you to lift them and put them in their garden.

Also there are many rocks in this world. Deciding which ones are worth our effort seems to be important. As does choosing who should do the lifting (something you eluded to).

The 80/20 principle to me has a lot to do about choosing the right rocks.

I loved this: “It also turns out that I don’t get many requests to lift 100 or 200 lb. rocks”. I was thinking about the calculus I had to take in college. It turns out that I don’t get many requests for integral calculus… some rocks we encounter block our path to get where we are going. Learning to lift these types of rocks is only necessary because they are required by others.

Therefore, training is preparation to lift these rocks when the time comes?

Thank you! I mean this.

LaMont Cranston September 3, 2011 at 10:50 am

Dear Stephen, It’s nice to hear from you, and I’m honored that you are sharing my writings with your father. He is more than welcome to join us in this conversation, and, if he thinks I’m wrong about anything, I’ll be happy to hear his comments.

You ask about your motivations for creating this website. Well, I can tell you at least one…you wish to communicate with other human beings, and creating blogs like this is sort of like throwing baited hooks into the ocean. Every now and then, you hit a live one!

I’ve got to tell you, there’s a lot of directions our conversation can go. As I’ve said, I’ve done a lot of work studying the whole field of new age (and old age) hustles and why some things work and others do not. In regard to living a rich and meaningful life, I’d say that my life is pretty meaningful, and that’s part of what makes life rich. There have been times when I’ve had a lot of money, and there have been times when I’ve had little, and, all things considered, I prefer having more money than less. Still, money is just a tool, and it is easy to get sucked-off by the hoped-for happiness that it looks like success might bring.

How about we start by talking about love? Everybody has love as a very important thing, but what do you (or others) actually know about love? Can you actually recognize love when you see it or do it, or is it something that you’ve always kind of taken for granted, because you thought it was supposed to be a certain way?

I can relate to what you said about calculus. As a young man, I was a math and science whiz and started my freshman year at Berkeley as a chem major. I soon discovered that it was the hardest major at Cal, and I had no interest in being a chemist anyway, but I do have an ongoing love of the sciences. I do the best that I can to keep up with all the latest stuff about the Big Bang, Dark Matter, etc. All of those parts of our lives that we pick-up, play with for awhile and put down are all wonderful parts of our life.

What I see is that you have made certain value judgments about how things are a certain way, and, in some cases, you have made naive judgments. I can appreciate that there’s a difference between selecting rocks for their beauty and spending a day creating a structure on a beach. There’s even a chance that others might come along and proclaim you a genuis, but, if you’ve had a good day, that’s good enough. However, if you’re strictly lifting heavy rocks for the sake of lifting heavy rocks, you might ask yourself “Why am I lifting all thse heavy rocks?”

In closing, let me ask you to do a bit of homework. In your post of August 23, you made some comment about the Lafayette Morehouse website vs the One Taste website, and how Nicole is being much more successful (there’s that word again!). I suggested to you that the two group have entirely different goals. Anyway, if you would, I’d like you to take a good, long look at both sites and tell me the things you like and do not like. OK, for now…LaMont

LaMont Cranston September 4, 2011 at 10:58 am

Stephen, I thought I’d throw one more thing your way, and I then hope to hear from you at your convenience. I realize that I’m asking you to examine and consider some parts of your life that are very important to you, and they should be. I’m also asking your to come to your own conclusions and considerations, on your own terms, based on the best information you can get from me and every other source that’s available to you.

So far, I’ve asked you to examine what you actually know about love, and I’ve asked you to evaluate those two websites. I’m now going to ask you to examine what you actually know about time. You’ve mentioned that 80/20 principle, and I think that, up to a point, it is a perfectly valid way to deal with many situations in life.

However, I also find that it is a rather limited and limiting way to perceive one’s life. When I was involved with heavy-duty working out and taking lots of vitamins, etc., I found that I was a slave to the clock, that my life revolved around taking certain pills and doing other things at certain times. Basicaly, I gave it up because it was too much of a hassle, and I felt like I was being hustled by the “vitamin hustlers.”

It could be that there is a place and a need for such things as “Four Hour Fatherhood” or “Four Hour Relationships” and so on, but, in my experience love, relationships, parenting and lots of other parts of life are things that we experience every moment of our lives, at least 24 hours a day. I’ve looked at how much energy you must have spent with all that exercise and dietary stuff, and, obviously, you’ve enjoyed doing that, so that’s a good thing (like taking calculus). What I’m suggesting is that you continue to examine your motivations for doing what you do and that you also examine the basic premises that you believe to be true.

I’ve got to tell you, there are a lot of people out in the world selling various forms of snake oil, and some of them are very good at what they do. I have spent quite a few years researching everything I can find in the new age spirituality/get well/human potential movement, and I continue to keep an eye on so-called cults, would-be gurus, utopian communities and all that kind of stuff. I have been fortunate enough to have run in the kind of circles where I’ve known both scientists and philosophers, poets and street junkies, college professors and lots of other interesting characters. If you’d like to know how hustles work, we can talk about that.

By the way, another reason you started this blog is that you’re looking to make money. Hey, I’m all for that! See you around, LaMont

LaMont Cranston September 17, 2011 at 11:18 am

Stephen, I haven’t heard from you in awhile. How is it going? LaMont

Stephen September 19, 2011 at 11:59 pm

Hey there LaMont,

Sorry I haven’t responded in a while. You had asked me critique the Lafayette Morehouse website and I wanted to give you some good honest feedback but just hadn’t had a chance to really go through the site.

I had some time tonight and am glad I did. Thus the beginning of the trip down the rabbit hole – I have so much more to explore, really fascinating stuff here!

I copied and pasted some statements here as I read through them… It is late and I have too much work tomorrow to keep reading on, but I am enjoying my research. I will have more to say about this as I try to make some connections.

I am sure you could fill me in here as well.

Big Purple Machine!…….

“people and things are right the way they are and include the potential for change”

“Nicole Daedone attended Baranco’s Lafayette Morehouse and utilises all the same material and mind control methodologies as Baranco did. Her topspin on the concept is the idea of naked co-ed yoga. That permits her to perfectly target her audience (affluent hippies in search of spirituality and sex), making her outfit even more cynical and profiteering than Baranco’s original.”

“this body of teaching is the shared ideological and lifestyle component of the Morehouse lifestyle, which is built not so much on sex and drugs but on civility, acceptance of differences, approval of other people, and love.”

“They are dangerous cynics, profiteering spectacularly on the gullibility of the naive and lonely. It’s the prostitution of insecure young women to sweaty palmed older hippies, who can delude themselves that the thousands of bucks they spend for the privilege is actually ‘tuition’ for ‘sensual education.’”

“Practices invented by Victor Baranco, a shyster and conman who realized in the early Seventies that there was a good buck and great life to be had selling ‘sensuality’ to horny men while posing as a guru to impressionable young women.”

Before leading such sessions, Daedone, a Los Gatos native, was on a more traditional track. She began a semiotics doctorate program at San Francisco State before founding the 111 Minna art gallery.

One day she got a call that her father, who had been convicted of molesting two girls, was dying in prison.

In what she says was her way of reacting against her father’s darkly repressed sexual world, Daedone quit the gallery to dedicate her life to making sex and pleasure open – public, even. “I have a legacy to bring light into an area of the world where there’s a lot of darkness,” she said.

LaMont Cranston September 22, 2011 at 9:43 am

Stephen, It’s nice to hear from you. I actually asked you to look at both the Lafayette Morehouse and the One Taste websites. What I suggested to you is that the two groups have different goals, and those differences are reflected in the websites they present to the world. I also asked you to examine what you actually know about such things as time and love. I’d like to hear your viewpoints about both websites.

I have seen, at one time or another, most of the quotes that you copied and pasted, and most of them are filled with lies, half-truths and other allegations and innuendos that, frankly, are mostly crap. Victor Baranco was a pretty amazing guy who left behind a brilliant body of information. Much of that information has been pretty much ignored because most people fixtated on all of the information about sex and sensuality. If you’d like to know more about how all of this came down, I’m more than willing to give you some insights.

Take care, LaMont

Janessa November 13, 2012 at 10:37 am

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too excellent. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is really a terrific web site.

Marc January 1, 2013 at 3:04 pm

Stephen,
well-said. I am both a huge fan and critic of Tim Ferriss (see http://lifestyledesignschool.com/2010/10/what-is-lifestyle-design-and-who-the-heck-is-tim-ferriss/) but this is one thing that Tim has right. The do-date and other concepts taught at Lafayette Morehouse and Nicole’s OneTaste group have utterly transformed my life.
And as you say: think about it: have you ever met a guy who doesn’t say he is a great lover? Do the women of the world agree that most guys are great lovers? Wake up guys, sorry.
To note also, that most of the critiques of Victor Baranco and Nicole Daedone arise from Rick Ross, who is a complete lunatic, an anti-cult fanatic. Ignore the history and just do the friggin’ practice, it will change your life.

Stephen January 1, 2013 at 9:50 pm

I hadn’t read this post in a while.. I was talking to my wife about our OneTaste trip again just the other day when we were in Portland talking about the new year! It’s hard to believe this was almost 2 years ago now! This had such a positive effect on our marriage and on our life.

I am not familiar with Rick Ross, but I have received several messages from people who seem not so impressed with Nicole. I am not so sure of their intentions but having done some research on the history of Nicole, Victor Baranco, One-Taste and the roots of this “movement” it seems to me like there are many people who believe Nicole may be an opportunist. I think you are so right… Ignore the history and just do the friggin practice!!!! Maybe you could say the same things about the Catholic church :-)?

OM’ing is not some crazy outlandish idea, it is the simple practice of paying attention to your partner…. And this goes way beyond sex! and Orgasm! The problem is that programs like OneTaste are very expensive and in this nature keep it from being mainstream. Hopefully we will see this change, I had hope 2 years ago, but now I am not so sure.

I still respect Tim for having the balls to put this chapter in the book. Although in interviews he plays it off as just marketing, I think even Tim knows that the golden 20% is often where we pay the least attention: Not just in life and love, but also under the covers!

BTW: I love your statement: “Build your platform on the internet and achieve financial independence without losing your family, your friends or your mind!”

Marc January 1, 2013 at 3:06 pm

To note also that Rick Ross thinks that the Catholic church and Alcoholics Anonymous are cults. Enough said.

Www.Sfgate.Com January 23, 2013 at 9:54 pm

Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay. I’m definitely enjoying your blog and look
forward to new updates.