A while back I had published a slow-carb diet cheat sheet that I have been using as a patient handout for my Spanish speaking patients. About 2 months ago I finally made an English version to use as well. Prior to this we had been using excerpts that I had copied and pasted from original content in the 4-Hour Body. It was effective but was five pages long and too detailed.
I am sure that this is not yet streamlined enough but it fits on 2 pages and is a good way to get my patients engaged in a conversation about a slow carbohydrate approach to their lifestyle change. As I have mentioned before this diet seems to work best in those with some degree of insulin resistance. I will give you my 365 day update as we roll into the new year and let you know how my patients have been doing in the long term. I think this is really the best indicator of success of any dietary protocol.
Please feel free to download, distribute, update and propagate this material as you see fit. I am always looking for suggestions on how to make this better for my patients. Any comments or recommendations on how this could be made better is always appreciated.
The Tim Ferriss On-Pager (new 2013)
Here is the Spanish Version as well. I have been told that the translation isn’t perfect, but it is good for getting the point across.
View all posts in this series
- Organizing the Four Hour Body: Occam’s Protocol Cheat Sheet Number 1 - February 6, 2011
- The Four Hour Body Fat Loss Cheat Sheet - February 25, 2011
- Damage Control and the 4-Hour Body Slow Carb Diet Binge Day Cheat Sheet - March 9, 2011
- Adventures in Tripling Testosterone: The Four Hour Body Sex Machine: Protocol’s Simplified - March 11, 2011
- How to get 8 Hours of sleep in just Four Hours! - March 26, 2011
- A Wonderful 4-Hour Body Cheat Sheet: Simple and Comprehensive! - April 5, 2011
- Why your Doctor wants you to buy the 4 Hour Body and the 4 Hour Workweek but doesn’t know it yet. - May 2, 2011
- Occam’s Protocol Step by Step plus a New and Improved Cheat Sheet - May 8, 2011
- Having Trouble with Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman? You need the 4 Hour Body Google Calendar! - June 6, 2011
- Occam’s Protocol Essential’s Toolkit Part Un: Keeping Time! - July 9, 2011
- The 4 Hour Body + The 4 Hour Workweek = The Evolution of A Superhuman - August 5, 2011
- The 4 Hour Body Vitamins & Supplements: A Comprehensive Evidence Based Review - August 8, 2011
- A Better Occam’s Protocol: Body by Science Meets the 4 Hour Body - August 23, 2011
- Tim Ferriss Slow Carb Diet: Simple Condensed Patient Handouts & Guides - October 24, 2011
- Tim Ferriss Prison Day 2: Convict Conditioning – Squats Cheat Sheet - August 26, 2012
- Tim Ferriss Prison Day 3: Convict Conditioning – Pull-Up Cheat Sheet - September 14, 2012
- Choosing Lean Meats, Seafood and Shellfish on The 4 Hour Body Diet - September 21, 2012
- The Slow Carb Diet Reloaded: Better Fat Loss Through Simplicity 2013 Edition - February 4, 2013
- The 4 Hour Chef: Positive Contstraints and the Holy Grail of “The One-Pager” - May 18, 2013
- The Ultimate Slow Carb Supplement One-Pager With Cheat Day Requirements - August 12, 2013