This is day 3 of our Tim Ferriss prison series where we will continue to progress through the 6 core movements of convict conditioning.
Here is a quick summary of the 6 “Core Movements”
Today we are going to focus on the third of “The Big Six Movements”:
Movement Three: Pull-ups
This is meant to be a supplement to the book as it is imperative to understand the correct implementation of each movement and the history behind them.
You can preview and download the Convict Conditioning Movement Three Pull-Up Cheat Sheet Here.
Previous Convict Conditioning Cheat Sheets:
Series Progression Chart Convict Conditioning – Pull-ups
Training Programs: (for the Busy “Convict”)
Best of luck, and if you are reading this in jail, please let us know in the comments section below so I can contact my inside connections and send you updates!
View all posts in this series
- Organizing the Four Hour Body: Occam’s Protocol Cheat Sheet Number 1
- The Four Hour Body Fat Loss Cheat Sheet
- Damage Control and the 4-Hour Body Slow Carb Diet Binge Day Cheat Sheet
- Adventures in Tripling Testosterone: The Four Hour Body Sex Machine: Protocol’s Simplified
- How to get 8 Hours of Sleep in just Four Hours!
- A Wonderful 4-Hour Body Cheat Sheet: Simple and Comprehensive!
- Why your Doctor wants you to buy the 4 Hour Body and the 4 Hour Workweek but doesn’t know it yet.
- Occam’s Protocol Step by Step plus a New and Improved Cheat Sheet
- Having Trouble with Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman? You need the 4 Hour Body Google Calendar!
- Occam’s Protocol Essential MP3 Toolkit Part Un: Keeping Time!
- The 4 Hour Body + The 4 Hour Workweek = The Evolution of A Superhuman
- The 4 Hour Body Vitamins & Supplements: A Comprehensive Evidence Based Review
- A Better Occam’s Protocol: Body by Science Meets the 4 Hour Body
- Tim Ferriss Slow Carb Diet: Simple Condensed Patient Handouts & Guides
- The 6 Workouts Tim Ferriss Would Do in Prison: Convict Conditioning
- Tim Ferriss Prison Day 2: Convict Conditioning – Squats Cheat Sheet
- Tim Ferriss Prison Day 3: Convict Conditioning – Pull-Up Cheat Sheet
- Choosing Lean Meats, Seafood and Shellfish on The 4 Hour Body Diet
- The Slow Carb Diet Reloaded: Better Fat Loss Through Simplicity 2015 Edition
- The 4 Hour Chef: Positive Contstraints and the Holy Grail of “The One-Pager”
- The Ultimate Slow Carb Supplement One-Pager With Cheat Day Requirements
- Tim Ferriss Prison Day 4: Convict Conditioning, Leg Raises and How to get a Six Pack From Hell!
- Tim Ferriss Prison Day 5: Convict Conditioning – The Bridge (Bulletproof Your Spine)
- Tim Ferriss Prison Day 6: Convict Conditioning: Handstand Pushups – Healthy and Powerful Shoulders